Search on Site

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Country Squire Banner

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Country Squire Banner
Im a new piper and I’m trying to learn what tobaccos I might like. Any more tobacco left for shipping cost?
"One of those is still in international postal transit, I believe, " I guess this is referring to me? I still did not get mine, but hopefully it will get sorted out this week or the next, I have no clue why it took so darn long, I have no notification from the post office or customs as of yet.
woodsroad
woodsroad
Your package was most certainly sent. I'll check with the sender for tracking.
I have lots of HU blends. Give me your address and I'll send you samples, including Director's Cut. It's fantastic! In fact, HU blends are probably the best tobaccos on the market.
That's very clever. Thank you. How's that working our for you? What? Being clever.
I appreciate your reply!
Please let me know what you would like for the pouch.

Best Regards,

Rob Rierson
5819 Tidewood Avenue
Sarasota, FL. 34231
407-341-3205
jwr0201@yahoo.com
K
k9shag
I will get them out tomorrow. Nothing needed on my end.
Hope they work for you.
Tony
badbriar
badbriar
Many thanks - VERY much appreciated!
TAMPUNGQQ merupakan agen ceme teraman dan terpercaya yang menyediakan permainan terlengkap dengan menggunakan kartu online terbaik di Indonesia. Minimal depo 10 ribu dan wd 30 ribu diproses hanya beberapa menti saja.
Smokin’ fat chambers....
Reactions: diamondback
diamondback
diamondback
Phat chambers of Nightcap for me!
BROBS
BROBS
Nightcrack
diamondback
diamondback
lmao - I’m on a bender! It’s chamber after chamber. Seriously dude I’ve a couple more loads left of the tin you sent me! 🍻 I’ve been known to go through a tin pretty quickly but this Nightcrack has set a personal record.
Reactions: BROBS
I just filled three pipes with the same flake. The first, new one "bent" model with very tight tobacco, was horrible of course and I didn't smoke it. Another pipe of the same type "bent" with a correct filling, in my opinion, I enjoyed it but not much (also leave after few puffs). The last in pipe "full bent" my favorite pipe and Bingo! I enjoyed it a lot. Is smoking a pipe an art? is trial and error ?
cosmicfolklore
cosmicfolklore
" Is smoking a pipe an art? is trial and error ?"
Like most things, it is both an art and science, IMO. I think that reading through the forums helps cut down on the trial and error a tad. But I would still encourage people to experiment.
Mis Pipas
Mis Pipas
I'll do so. It's my first experience in this forum. Thks
Hi foggymountain,

I’ve seen on the forum that you are the person to contact when in search of Dunhill estate piped. I’ve been looking for a size 3 or 4 billiard in the chestnut finish. If you happen to have one in stock or have one show up in the future, please keep me in mind. Thank you very much!