PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
Hello everyone!

I made a dumb suggestion and some folks liked it so I have to see it through! We are thinking of doing a Zoom Video Conference meeting so we can all open our Secret Santa 2020 gifts in front of each other. I figure we have to complete these steps to make it happen:
1. Choose a date and time.
I suggest Sunday 12/13 or 12/20 in the afternoon around 7pm Eastern Time.
2. Figure out the rest of it as we go! We’ll do it live!
If anyone knows how to do the survey and take other suggestions for date/time please get a hold of me so we can choose some questions that will help us figure out the date and time.

Once that is set, I will ask for PM’s to RSVP so I can get a link going and get a dry run with some of you guys before the chosen date. I hope this works out because I have already disappointed my parents and I don’t want to disappoint you guys!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I can be in, however, I believe that the proposed date may be a bit early. In years past many of us have waited until almost or Xmas before opening. Mine is ready to send but, perhaps it may be a might early for folks to receive due to , well you know...

Reactions: bnichols23

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Yeah I can all but guarantee my victim won’t have a package by 12/13. Sorry, victim.

I’m sending a package with some stuff from my cellar and I’ve also purchased a few things and need to wait on them to be delivered to my house before I can pile them in with the rest of the home-flavored bulk codger blends and send it on its merry way.

Being in Alaska, I don’t foresee that happening in time to also have the package that I send making it to the recipient by 12/13.

Status
Not open for further replies.