PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
I don’t have a webcam or I’d be down. As far as Tucson goes I don’t know of anything here. The Az pipe club meets on the second Saturday of the month at big sticks in Mesa. That’s the only club I’ve been to. But I haven’t been in a while.

Reactions: redz and BROBS

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I enjoy Zoom pipe groups. I’ve sat in on The VPC meetings but they are more like a presentation. My favorites are smaller groups where you can converse like you would in person at pipe club or cigar lounge. I’d enjoy getting together with the guys here some time soon. We had some good PM.com meet ups at shows in the past. ?

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
At first I thought this was a random topic until I found out that there is actually a Virtual Pipe Club that does Zoom meetings, and streams live on Facebook and YouTube as well. It seems as though there is a quite large member base. I've been watching some of the recently past club meetings on YouTube and they are quite entertaining and have some good guest speakers.

thanks for the link.

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I enjoy Zoom pipe groups. I’ve sat in on The VPC meetings but they are more like a presentation. My favorites are smaller groups where you can converse like you would in person at pipe club or cigar lounge. I’d enjoy getting together with the guys here some time soon. We had some good PM.com meet ups at shows in the past. ?
@daveinlax I think this is a great idea and I'd love to join a zoom pipe group one of these days with you guys. Please let me know if you guys arrange it! I did it a few times with social media friends and I also did tutorials to encourage and teach more ladies to smoke pipes ? I had fun ??

At first I thought this was a random topic until I found out that there is actually a Virtual Pipe Club that does Zoom meetings, and streams live on Facebook and YouTube as well. It seems as though there is a quite large member base. I've been watching some of the recently past club meetings on YouTube and they are quite entertaining and have some good guest speakers.

this I would not do. I do zoom all the time with work however nothing is recorded and nothing is streamed anywhere. I would never stream to YouTube or Facebook - the censorship, bias and corruption in those organization is out of control. I never use them and never will.

Reactions: jpmcwjr