Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
F3RzFLh.jpg

grilledokra

Lurker
Oct 27, 2016
I’ve had the Toque Raspberry Menthol and really enjoyed the cool, fruity flavor. Did you have to order internationally or were you able to locate locally?

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Nice! I really enjoy Toque “St. Clements”. It’s a flavor/scent that I’ve never experienced elsewhere. Love the absinthe as well. Good haul! After Mr. Snuff moved to the UK, it really cut down on my orders, but I cellared a bunch, so I still have a good stash.

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Toque is an interesting brand. They do a huge range of flavours. Or at least they did: last time I looked they seem to have rationalised their range somewhat. I am only a very occasional snuff user but their Christmas Pudding one is rather nice.
Mike

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
@ Javan I'm a new user an I'm always doing different blends. No burn out that way.
@ grilledokra Can't buy snuff in the states anymore, illegal to sale here now.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
I bought 4 10g tins when ordering warrior plug from mr snuff 6 months ago.. I still have 2 tins left ... you bought a ton .. how big are those bags ?? Have fun, interesting stuff. I like the plug one nostril and then sniff approach off the top of hand. Doing some touque chocolate now in your honor .

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Be careful with those bags of rustica, but enjoy. I like Toque snuff. Out of those you show, absinthe is my favorite. I also got into their Lime Toast, SP Extra, Cheese & Bacon, and Apricot. I was one of the lucky ones back in 2014 that found a six pence in a tin of Xmas Pudding and won 10 free large tins of my choice. Toque does it right! Enjoy your new haul!
I just saw your other haul. Thor's Hammer is my all time favorites, and White Elephant is a close second. Great choices!

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
@ alan73 The bags of Rustica are 50g most are 10g an a couple 25's. Not cellaring yet. Trying them out 1st.
@ mothernature The Rustica an the white elephant are King's in the Vitamin N.

M

The rustica is king. White Elephant is strong, but Fubar's Willie Pete may beat it out.

alan73

Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
You scratched my itch . Just bought 30 or so different kinds for $235 from mr snuff. Shipping was 75 , geez. Got some warrior plug too.
Lifetime supply for me. snuff is cheap .
I think snuff has an infinite shelf life . Please correct me if I’m wrong .

oldmansmoking

May 13, 2017
UK
Both are great hordes. Love snuff just have two “Honey and Menthol” and “Beat SP” lasts ages.

Looking at getting two wooden snuff boxes for my Birthday which I can put in my pocket.

M

I don't know for sure that snuff has a shelf life, but the scented snuffs work a little like aromatic pipe tobacco and the rest work just like pipe tobacco; in that, the scented start to lose their scent after opening and months to years later pretty much lose it all together, and snuff has specific moisture contents and those start to change after opening and fairly quickly over time. At least this has been my experience. It has also been my experience that toasts and Indian whites seem to maintain the best overtime for the reasons mentioned, in that they are dry fine flour with a limited amount of added scent. I used to seal the rims of some of my snuff tins with pipe tape to try and keep them fresher longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.