PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Just curious if any of you have a youtube channel? I spent Christmas day afternoon at the inlaws watching videos.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
No, but I just started posting on Facebook and Google Plus. After all these years of abstaining, I thought I'd try them out. Surprised to see a lot of pipe groups there. Using the same avatar I'm using here, but under my real name. Going public with my pipe tales. Lol.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I have a channel Zack's Youtube - mainly sailing videos on my 1969 Whitby 45...also a couple of terrible test videos for pipes. Once I get moved to the new shop in the next week or so, I'll be uploading some detailed pipe videos...

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
@kashmir I just started out with facebook pipe channels myself, haven't tried google+ yet.Zack love the sailing videos!

wcannoy

Can't Leave
Nov 29, 2012
Lakeland, FL
I'm wcannoy on YouTube, although most of my videos are privately listed pipe critiques and reviews... I do have a few public videos. I need to make some more...

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxfzxu5Tt1kLvK7Ut1489yg
A couple videos of me playin some music.

aquilas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Just started posting videos on youtube. Three videos deep. Made it mainly to post pipe smoking videos, but may use it as my skateboarding channel as well, whenever I get around to getting some footage of that.
It's embarrassing, though, that I'm only smoking a pipe in one of those three videos. The 2nd video, I wanted to make a quick YABO video before leaving for dinner that night. The 3rd video is another YABO, but wasn't able to smoke since I've been sick for almost 2 weeks. Can't wait for this sickness to lift, though.
youtube.com/channel/UCL9kPvHFXYMPMpoTOHB6Bpg

Status
Not open for further replies.