PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Valliantpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 18, 2022
Maryland
While I have only had the pleasure of smoking a few of Drew Estate’s blends, I must say I like Heirloom Cherry the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Servant King

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
wait is there still anywhere you can get these without meeting some shady guy that looks a lot like Servant King but insist he isn't and that he doesn't have any Gold Rush because he hates that crap and would never smoke it so don't make him an offer cause even if he did have it foisting it on another would be the line he won't cross... But he does so look like Servant King. Cause that's the only way I've heard of people getting it these days.

Valliantpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 18, 2022
Maryland
wait is there still anywhere you can get these without meeting some shady guy that looks a lot like Servant King but insist he isn't and that he doesn't have any Gold Rush because he hates that crap and would never smoke it so don't make him an offer cause even if he did have it foisting it on another would be the line he won't cross... But he does so look like Servant King. Cause that's the only way I've heard of people getting it these days.
There is but I am forbidden by your bylaws from discussing it. Sorry

Reactions: didimauw

Valliantpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 18, 2022
Maryland
yeah but they can't enforce those anyways. They can tell you that you're not allowed to smoke your pipes anymore but they can't stop you.
I have another 60 posts to go !
For a long time Meat Pie and Gatsby Luxury Flake were the only ones I liked. But my recent experience with Toasted Black Cavendish would qualify now. But lets face it, I'm the guy that smokes Whiskey Biscuit Gravy all the time so what did you expect? 😝
What is that? Dare I ask? 😆

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I have another 60 posts to go !

What is that? Dare I ask? 😆
Ok, your asked! Online tobacco seller called Just For Him in Missouri carries it. No, it doesn't taste like whiskey, biscuits, or gravy, but is a nice sort of aro with some latakia in it. They used to have a blend called Shortcut to Mushrooms that I liked better, but they discontinued it without any explanation. Whiskey Biscuit Gravy comes fairly close though.

• Love
Reactions: SBC

Valliantpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 18, 2022
Maryland
Ok, your asked! Online tobacco seller called Just For Him in Missouri carries it. No, it doesn't taste like whiskey, biscuits, or gravy, but is a nice sort of aro with some latakia in it. They used to have a blend called Shortcut to Mushrooms that I liked better, but they discontinued it without any explanation. Whiskey Biscuit Gravy comes fairly close though.
Okay, It actually sounds pretty good but who the heck is coming up with the names for these blends? Gomer Pyle ?

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Another former STM fan here who now orders half a pound of WBG at a time!

Reactions: agnosticpipe