PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
What do you find suited for the change of season aromatic wise? I ordered some Boswell’s Apple Strudel to try although the reviews were mixed.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
I’ve been smoking some Wilke Vermont maple cavendish. Good stuff. Strauss Sleepy Hollow is also very good, as mentioned above. Strauss only releases it seasonally, so you’d have to check and see if they’re selling it yet. I suspect they are, and there’s often a waitlist.

Jan 27, 2020
I’ve been smoking some Wilke Vermont maple cavendish. Good stuff. Strauss Sleepy Hollow is also very good, as mentioned above. Strauss only releases it seasonally, so you’d have to check and see if they’re selling it yet. I suspect they are, and there’s often a waitlist.

I checked their site and it doesn’t seem like them ship.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
FYI Wilke has other excellent aromatics worth trying as well. Unlike most aros, you can taste both the tobacco and the toppings. I’m smoking some Vermont maple cavendish with a glass of bourbon as I type this puffy

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I’m really digging Wilke’s new Rum & Maple right now. Really nice old fashioned American style aromatic with a very natural tasting topping that will leave you sniffing your own moustache for a few hours.
I also recently tried C&D’s Golden Days of Yore. Nice tobacco-forward aro with a fall/winter vibe.
I also like Boswell’s Berry Cobbler, it’s very similar to Raspberry Cream, but with a touch of baking spice. It dries my mouth out though, so I don’t really smoke it anymore. I don’t expect others have that issue though, probably just my own bodily weirdness.

Status
Not open for further replies.