PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Great to see all the photos of forum members and their pets. We have an orange tabby that adopted us 7 years ago when we moved to our house. It was homeless and attached itself to me whenever I was outside. Took her in when we discovered it was homeless. Never owned a cat before and she has turned me into a cat person. About 2 months ago a calico and her kitten moved into our backyard and seem homeless. Skittish at first but quickly attached themselves to us after feeding and watering them outside very day. They love crawling into my lap whenever I go out to spend time with them. Would love to fully adopt them but between inability to afford the vet bills that would entail and our housecat being way too territorial to accept them, afraid it's a no go.

Reactions: kurtbob and Bengel

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
The little blackie seems to prefer Carter Hall. I say that because one climbed up on the deck, I wasn't there, for sunflower seed and a few licks of the grill racks. I don't know if he tasted it but he did destroy a 14 oz. container sitting on a table. Couldn't tell if he tasted it. I presume he did and found it wanting as the bulk of the tin was in a pile. They're probably more inclined to sweet, fruity blends.

Reactions: jaytex1969
Status
Not open for further replies.