You Know You've Smoked a Real Lakeland...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
If your first reaction is "nothing else is ever getting smoked in this pipe ever again.." you know you've smoke a real Lakeland.
What else ya got?!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
You know you've smoked a lakeland if you can smell your grandma's drawing room... and you haven't been in your grandma's drawing room in 30 years.

May 4, 2015
If you light your pipe and have a flashback to getting punished for cussing, you know you've smoked a real Lakeland.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
To each, his own.

ben-0913-600x448.jpg

May 4, 2015
Ha. Plenty of people like Lakelands, obviously! Just a joke based off the other thread. I meant no harm. :D

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ha. Plenty of people like Lakelands, obviously! Just a joke based off the other thread. I meant no harm.
Oh, okay. I've got one too! You see, there was this particular Savinelli 920 that had one hell of a lakeland ghost......BAM! Gotcha! :mrgreen:

Mar 1, 2014
You know you've smoked a real lakeland when you catch yourself thinking "someone else around here smokes Ennerdale?" every time you pass by the purfume section at the supermarket.
Oddly enough, the new generation of pipe smokers should be able to enjoy Lakeland blends much more than older pipe smokers because these sorts of smells are not nearly as common anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.