carver

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
7a6R7oE.jpg

dqWBxfF.jpg

-----------------
To the author of this message:

I am not too happy to receive this kind of garbage.

This is a forum where adults share respectful and "usually" mature opinions.

If one had got something to say, there are always nice and respectful ways to express oneself.

This is not a schoolyard where one whispers and sends private messages to cultivate a "clique" spirit.

I don't think you have understood what this forum is about. Maybe you feel jealous that he got two pipes and you got none.

And maybe you're right, maybe he did misinterpret it. But the way you express your point of view, going behind people's back.

No thank you.

You'll note that I have the decency to blacken your name and the most offensive words you dared writing concerning 1coyote.

Keep me out of your partisan hypocritical trickeries.
Cheers.
@1coyote: I deeply apologise if I hurt you in any way by wondering if there had been a misunderstanding between you and your pipe seller. Never meant it like that.

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
I'm staying in the library at recess from now on. Too much childish behavior out on the playground. :roll:
You have accomplished one thing for sure... that user will NEVER PM you about anything again... EVER, lol.

kanse

Jul 9, 2016
The guy was forced into gifting away a pipe, and confided in you seeing that you were the only person who seemed to understand what was going on.
Not a nice thing of you to put this stuff out on forums.

That's an absolute asshole move from you, very, very low.
You literally ruined it for the receiver of the pipe and the sender who was willing to keep quite about the whole thing. I've never seen an adult act like this.

kanse

Jul 9, 2016
Oh of course, had I been capable of comprehending the whole thing, there's no way I'd criticize you, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.