You Are Stranded on a Deserted Island with Only One Bulk Blend to Choose From...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpiper07

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2017
Hahahaha chasingembers

+1 for 965, unless Elizabethan Mixture was ever available in bulk. Sadly I got into this too late to get my hands on much of it..

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Blends come and go, so if you find a favorite buy a lot of it. I'm still rationing Mephisto since it disappeared.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Just don't forget the matches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77pbmWf52-0

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Kramer's Danny Kaye; SO glad it is a bulk option!
I would rather have a girl who was a 7 with a brain, than a 10 who was a waste of oxygen.
Because like Sonny from Grease says, "What do you do with 'em the other 23 hours 45 minutes a day?"

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Just don't forget the matches.
It is decided that 3 astronauts - French, Italian and Turkish are going to space. They are only allowed to take one personal thing either to eat or drink. Italian says, give me some spaghetti, I will be eating it while watching the world from the space. Give me wine, says the French, I will be sipping from my French wine while watching the earth. Turkish guy asks for a Turkish cigarette, he says I will be puffing my cigarette on space while watching the beautiful earth. After completing the mission, they all return to earth, as soon as the door opens the Turkish guy jumps out with a cigarette in his mouth like crazy: 'Give me a lighter, give me a f*cking lighter.'

I'm really surprised at the comments about the woman. I mean, if there isn't any other animals on the island, you'll eventually have to eat something. :puffy:

I cannot imagine having only one blend would satisfy me. It wouldn't matter what it was, I'd probably stop smoking it after a while... same with the woman. :puffy:

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
Everytime I read one of the posts from Quint, all I can hear is that character in my head.
Sometimes that shark, he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. Y'know the thing about a shark, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya.
It's hard not to pick a Stokkebye but I'm thinking EMP for bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.