Yeah I Know...I Needed Two More Meers Like a Hole in The Head...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Just quit with the need stuff and admit is all about want. No need to rationalize or justify. Beautiful pipes. That's justification enough.

Feel better now?
Well said :)
My wife called me out once when I said "I just need a (bulldog) pipe and then I'm done" by pointing out that I have many pipes already. I also tried to show her scientific evidence that I need to buy more tobacco for a sustainable long-term future but I just got an eye roll.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Well said :)
My wife called me out once when I said "I just need a (bulldog) pipe and then I'm done" by pointing out that I have many pipes already. I also tried to show her scientific evidence that I need to buy more tobacco for a sustainable long-term future but I just got an eye roll.
I believe all the wives have a forum and chat about how to react and what to say to try and curb our enthusiasm in the honorable pursuit of collecting these usable pieces of art.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Haha! I just put that Canadian in a cart yesterday before coming to my senses. Great catch!
Actually that is a different Canadian they have posted if it was yesterday...I purchased this one several days ago.

Also, they added a new purchasing function now that no longer requires contacting your bank to authorize the transaction...so it's much easier to complete a purchase on impulse. I suggest you go and browse immediately...that other Canadian is still there!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Those are the kind of Meers I really like, basic traditional shapes done in a smooth finish. If the airways are good, and the stem seats well, you should get years of use. Nothing beats the clarity and definition of a Meer for flavor.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
.but resisting PAD is not only futile
5ROyAX1.jpg