WTB MacBaren Burley London Blend (01/12/21)

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

SmokingPipes.com Updates

96 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
48 Fresh Nording Pipes
2 Fresh Michael Parks Pipes
2 Fresh Benni Jorgensen Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes

Recent Posts

ebnash

Jun 5, 2019
Los Gatos, CA
I was able to get a few tins of this from the last release and I'm liking it much more than expected. Anyone have some sealed tins they are willing to let go?

Thanks

chasingembers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I was able to get a few tins of this from the last release and I'm liking it much more than expected. Anyone have some sealed tins they are willing to let go?

Thanks
Have you tried Golden Extra or Symphony?

Grangerous

Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
I have one unopened tin of the Original BLB from 2011 and a small amount jarred.

At that time, I liked BLB, but of the MacBaren Burley, My Favorite, also discontinued at the same time as BLB is Norwood.

C1050F34-8487-44FD-B20E-001E119DB914.jpeg
I stocked my cellar when I’d heard the terrible news. I’d be more apt to part with some Norwood as I have enough. It develops a richer, chocolate note. But PM me about the Original Tin of BLB. -Jim

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
I have not. I've read in reviews that both are similar, but I'm always skeptical. I really enjoy the chocolate note of the BLB. Also to note, I have only ever had the latest release of the BLB as i just starting piping a few years ago. Thx
None of them are like each other. There's some variance of toppings, burleys, and Virginias in each one.

beefeater33

Preferred Member
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I've got 3 tins in the original sleeve from the late 1970's............... they have the Fireside Industries" import sticker on the bottom. PM me if you're interested.

Reactions: ebnash