PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I wanna see your poker pipes. If it's a cherrywood I don't descriminate! I want one real bad. Let's see what you have so I can appreciate them more.
Briar, Meerschaum, Pearwood, bone I don't care. Let's see them if you got them!

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
I used to have a poker but it broke :crying: It was probably my favorite pipe too.

IMAG0169.jpg

Jul 15, 2011
I've only got one, and it would be the perfect pipe if it werent for the fact that it didn't gurgle so damn much. It's just a matter of boring out the shank opening a little more to get a better draw, I'm just too damn lazy to do it. This poker is a Ben Wade I got off Ebay that was in really filthy shape. I sent it off to a generous forum member who stripped it down to get rid of all the asthetic flaws, gave it some cool rustication, refinished it, and made it awesome. I affectionately call it "Treebeard" because of the wood bark appearance.
DSCN0968.jpg

DSCN0967.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

quaffer

Lurker
Sep 8, 2012
Yes, that was my first TS step. Thanks. The width attribute works in other forums I post in.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Closest thing to a poker/cherrywood I have that isn't a cob. Love this one. Use it for Frog Morton. It really likes the Frog.
IMG_20120930_094424_zpsc9432d03.jpg

Yes, it has a softy bit on it. I usually smoke it while mowing the lawn and would hate for it to fall under the rider. The bit gives me a little better grip on the stem with my teeth. Yes, the stem needs to be polished a little more.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
That is very nice grizzly. I think I want one with a massive bowl and a really short shank and stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.