PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
My Savinelli 2614KS rusticated is around 39 yrs old ... It still looks to be in very god condition. I think you might be underestimating how much use/abuse pipes can take. Whatever you get, get a rusticated finish for a work pipe. 2 cents

Reactions: UncleRasta

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
One of the countless, unlimited joys of being a stone, cold Pipes by Lee addict, is that if Pipe Maker wasn’t a silent contracted Lee sub brand, a Pipe Maker is a duplicate of a Lee, down to the sweet briar taste when breaking in, the removable stinger, even the Briarlee mortise and tenon.

$16 delivered, Lighting Fast!.:)

90EB8FC0-F21F-44EF-9F46-F3B5BB70B032.jpeg

Where else can you buy an American made, high condition, partially rusticated, square shank, saddle bit Bulldog for $16?

It even has the bullseye still glued in.

Pipe Maker is the best kept secret in estate pipes.

Reactions: OverMountain

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
MM cobs are good, or if you prefer briar, a Rossi or a Ropp might fill the bill. Some of the lower priced Nordings like their signature might fill the bill.

BriarBrook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2022
Missouri
Savinelli's La Corta line is a bit pricey but might fit the bill. Very short, decent sized bowel, built like a tank, good for clenching. Comes in rusticated finishes. I have one and it is my work pipe (pipe i keep at work).

DeerparkDays

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2022
Dannevirke, New Zealand
I bought this Dr Plumb estate pipe online for a couple of dollars, it was well used before it got to me, it’s rough and not in the best shape but man I love it when working around the house. It just feels nice and always smokes good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 2