Woke up from a crazy dream (pipe related)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
I just woke up not too long ago from a crazy dream. For some odd reason I had a dream about cleaning pipes with a pipe cleaner and buying bulk tobacco at an outrageously low price due to "fleet tobacco pricing"; whatever that means. Any how, I woke up with the strongest urge to go online shopping and I fear the PAD/TAD is going crazy inside me, since I've held off on purchasing any tobacco until I finish my big test.
Anyone else get crazy dreams like this?

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
Mine usually involve supermodels, a wet suit, a ping pong paddle, and jumper cables...but I digress.
No, not pipes.
Usually.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I had an odd pipe dream a few weeks ago. I received a pipe in the mail that I had been waiting for, only to find it had one big flaw. All was as it should be, but the bowl of the pipe was huge...like the size of a large salad bowl. My girlfriend kept trying to tell me that it looks just like the pipe in the picture, but I kept pointing to the picture of the red stained bulldog and then to the version I was holding in my hand with a salad bowl sized bowl and arguing with her that I had either received the wrong pipe, the picture was deceiving or the bowl had somehow grown during shipping. I then started loading the pipe and was laughing because I was grabbing fist fulls of tobacco to load this mammoth. I then continued to laugh as I tried to char such a huge bowl of tobacco with a Bic lighter. Last thing I remember was sending my girlfriend to the hardware store for a torch...then I woke up.

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
ohin3: that's a hilarious dream, hahaha, fistfuls of tobacco, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.