PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
Took a much needed weekend trip alone out into the forest for some winter fun. I love winter Backpacking. No bugs, no thick brush to smash through, and you can drag your gear in a sled instead of carrying it. Had a great time. Enjoyed my pipes in peace next to the fire. Temps were 12 degrees F daytime and 0 F at night.

My first wife and I used to go winter camping in the Blue Ridge, pack snow around the tent to keep our heat in, and spend the day preventing frost bite and hypothermia. That was right before she went completely nuts and took off. The latest wife prefers hotels and luxury spas, and she has yet to go nuts. puffy

Ha ha, looks wonderful!!

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
My first wife and I used to go winter camping in the Blue Ridge, pack snow around the tent to keep our heat in, and spend the day preventing frost bite and hypothermia. That was right before she went completely nuts and took off. The latest wife prefers hotels and luxury spas, and she has yet to go nuts. puffy

Ha ha, looks wonderful!!
Cos
They’re all nuts. There are no unicorns. If you find one that never complains, watches football, lets you smoke in the house... better check her medical history - that’s a dude.

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Took a much needed weekend trip alone out into the forest for some winter fun. I love winter Backpacking. No bugs, no thick brush to smash through, and you can drag your gear in a sled instead of carrying it. Had a great time. Enjoyed my pipes in peace next to the fire. Temps were 12 degrees F daytime and 0 F at night.
Glad you enjoyed it...I personally hate winter, can't stand snow, and would rather stab myself in the eye with a stingray barb, but glad you liked it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Mike and JOHN72
Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois

Ha ha, looks wonderful!!
are you sure you didnt make her nuts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.