Will Deeming Regs Hit The Grassroots Smoker?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Footnote: Keeping old folks in good morale is not an easy matter. So they don't spend their last years staring at the floor and not saying hello back to anyone. If a glass of sherry or a bowl of tobacco would help, I doubt it would shorten anyone's life, rather probably prolong it. Save the Puritan ardor for the young folks so they'll have a long way to go, and leave the long-timer's alone. My dad used to smuggle a bottle of sherry to my ninety-some-year-old great aunt in the religious old folks home. It helped her, but too many old gents gathered there and got rowdy, so no more sherry for her.

I like the biography of my weed use, in posts above. Especially me in my stoned frog mode. I'm a changed man.
HOLY SHIT I MISSED SOME SHIT

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
This my friends is how you take the good natured ribbing and reverence for your thoughtfulness around here.

I like the biography of my weed use, in posts above. Especially me in my stoned frog mode. I'm a changed man.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS and gerryp

gerryp

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 8, 2018
Arabi, LA
A couple thoughts before this thread is shut down:

- For many years, I was very much anti-weed. After doing some research, I decided to see what all the fuss was about. My reaction: "That's it? Seriously?"

- I'm all for personal liberty when it comes to seat belts and helmets. Having said that, and after investigating hundreds of accidents and being in a few, I always wear seat belts in a car and a helmet on a bike.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
A couple thoughts before this thread is shut down:

- For many years, I was very much anti-weed. After doing some research, I decided to see what all the fuss was about. My reaction: "That's it? Seriously?"

- I'm all for personal liberty when it comes to seat belts and helmets. Having said that, and after investigating hundreds of accidents and being in a few, I always wear seat belts in a car and a helmet on a bike.
yes.. that's seriously it. people shitting their pants over a flower that messes you up less than a beer or bottle of liquor you can buy at the gas station.

and you're right.. intelligence and common sense should make you wear a seatbelt or helmet. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.