PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikey Mick

Lurker
Jun 28, 2020
Wiltshire,UK
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Hello, I'm looking for a pipe with a wide bowl. I can't seem to find anything online with bowl width sizes. I'm stuck in due to the covid-19 quarantine so I'm doing most of my pipe shopping online and buying pipes from ebay is a bit hit and miss although I have managed to get a good Italian briar and a great little meerschaum.
Be good to hear your suggestions please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I use the pipe locator feature on smokingpipes.com.

Here’s a link for a search with 21 pages of pipes with greater than 0.9” chamber diameters. Feel free to add more filters to narrow it down further.

Good luck! I’ve been looking for the perfect wide, thick walled pot for myself too.

Pikey Mick

Lurker
Jun 28, 2020
Wiltshire,UK
I use the pipe locator feature on smokingpipes.com.

Here’s a link for a search with 21 pages of pipes with greater than 0.9” chamber diameters. Feel free to add more filters to narrow it down further.

Good luck! I’ve been looking for the perfect wide, thick walled pot for myself too.
I'm choked because I missed out on a ceramic Dutch tomato yesterday that would have been perfect. I'll have a look at the link now. Thanks

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Welcome to the forums.

There are many websites that will list individual bowl sizes. Smoking Pipes is one (they have a Smoking Pipes Europe website as well), Blue Room Briars is another, and then there are websites like Al Pascia, Danish Pipe Shop, and Smoke-King (England) that will list the bowl size.

Status
Not open for further replies.