PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
If Starbucks did pipe tobacco.... can I request a pumpkin based one for the autumn?? ?

In all seriousness, I don’t think anything but another aro is going to come close to taming this stuff. That, and I really don’t want to waste good tobacco on an experiment like this. I’m already sacrificing at least 4 pipes for science...

Fiddlepiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com

In all seriousness, I don’t think anything but another aro is going to come close to taming this stuff. That, and I really don’t want to waste good tobacco on an experiment like this. I’m already sacrificing at least 4 pipes for science...
Wow. I was not expecting a blend to already exist. Sounds grim.

Maybe you could setup a crowd funder to reimburse you for your experiments. ?

Fiddlepiper

Apr 22, 2020
Scotland
www.danielthorpemusic.com
It's actually not bad. A little goopy, not complex, rather mild, but not overwhelming in any way.
Maybe it’s because pumpkin and spice doesn’t really exist here other than in dodgy coffee but the thought of it doesn’t appeal at all!
Pretty sure you can get pumpkin spice flip flops if you want them.
Those two things couldn’t be further from my mind. ?

tmcg81

May 8, 2020
NJ
I bought an ounce of frosty mint for my own nefarious blending purposes back in October, or whenever sutliff was on sale at SP because I wanted to try my hand at making a minty chocolate blend for some reason. All the bags of tobacco in the box smelled like mint. However, I mixed like half an oz with their hot chocolate tobacco and whatever their straight bulk Burley is, and let it sit for a few months. It was honestly pretty tasty. I feel like it could have used a little more of the chocolate taste, but it was still good. I'm gonna give it another try Xmas 2021.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA

Fuckin pipe Einstein over here

Reactions: BarrelProof

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I bought an ounce of frosty mint for my own nefarious blending purposes back in October, or whenever sutliff was on sale at SP because I wanted to try my hand at making a minty chocolate blend for some reason. All the bags of tobacco in the box smelled like mint. However, I mixed like half an oz with their hot chocolate tobacco and whatever their straight bulk Burley is, and let it sit for a few months. It was honestly pretty tasty. I feel like it could have used a little more of the chocolate taste, but it was still good. I'm gonna give it another try Xmas 2021.

I'm awfully surprised to announce that early indications are suggesting this isn't a terrible idea.

Infantry23

Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
I like pumpkin spice coffee creamer during the fall and winter but not so much the rest of the year. I wonder how the tobacco would fare? I'm almost tempted, but not tempted whatsoever in the frosty mint. You gentlemen have made it sound so rough that the char light would cause my eyes to water and my nose hairs to singe.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I like pumpkin spice coffee creamer during the fall and winter but not so much the rest of the year. I wonder how the tobacco would fare? I'm almost tempted, but not tempted whatsoever in the frosty mint. You gentlemen have made it sound so rough that the char light would cause my eyes to water and my nose hairs to singe.

Your username leads me to believe that you're prior infantry. Remember breaking the seal in the CS chamber? Imagine that sensation, only it being cold vs. burning.

Reactions: Infantry23
Status
Not open for further replies.