New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jan 27, 2020
snuff is the opposite on nicotine then pipes. It's a decent but small amount of nicotine entering your blood stream almost immediately (if you look at nicotine levels in blood, snuff spikes those levels in half to three minutes but it dumps that nicotine in almost immediately once it crosses the nasal membrane and because of how blood flow works it crosses the brain blood barrier almost instantly (like cigs which dump a smaller quantity of nicotine into the lungs per puff). Which applifies the stimulating nature of snuff (which might explain why I snuff most first thing in the morning waiting for coffee and when I am binge watching t.v. shows Jeeves and Wooster at the moment.)

Hello Snuffhouse Bob, aside from my morning snuff which picking me up a bit when I do feel nicotine from the snuff stuff it’s generally unpleasant, rarely relaxing. Something else about snuff taking for me is a bit manic and totally opposite what I’ve experienced from the pipe. But we are all different as I’m sure you know...

Reactions: anotherbob