PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexnc

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
Me too - like I needed another pipe, yet this thread pulled me in and there was a package for me a few days later. Maiden voyage - Director's Cut
vlmNCdo.jpg

alsatmem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2019
Can one of you guys confirm Moretti’s eBay Id as: bima1960. PM if this is not allowed please. It seems buying direct is definitely preferable.

I have been looking for a great pipe for my 50th in a few weeks and like the designs.

I was narrowed down to another something special from Stanwell, Castello, Savinelli or maybe a commission piece.

At Moretti prices I may get several!

I have commissioned a pipe cabinet that holds 35. I currently have 27. I’m too OCD to have empty spots for very long!

Currently have about $500 to “invest”

Thank you for the introduction!

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
@alsatmem, I commissioned a pipe from Marco and it was truly a highlight of my pipe collecting. HIs email is available through his website and he can be found directly through Facebook if you're on there

Reactions: jpmcwjr

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We have worked with Marco on some projects and haven't been disappointed in any aspect of our dealings.
Russ

alsatmem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2019
Now that Russ O. has spoken, I must acquire a couple. Snow Drift and Pirate Cove will be first! Or maybe Nations Capital... Too many fine choices from P&C

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Email Marco through his Site is probably easiest. Communication was great. Shipped immediately arrived in two days. First bowl was with Frog regular. Then Balkan Sasieni. Really liking the morta. It’s true about it’s quick cooling dry smoking properties. I will for sure seek a few more when able.
Good luck and enjoy.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Here are my new ones, a magnum freehand and a super magnum morta, both at great prices via his ebay shop......also have Marco working on a gigantic tomato commission yet to come
moretti-1-600x400.jpg

moretti-2-600x400.jpg

moretti-3-600x400.jpg

morta-1-600x400.jpg

morta-2-600x400.jpg

morta-3-600x400.jpg

morta-4-600x400.jpg

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina

Just received my first one, broke it in with some vintage Red Ribbon and ordered two more shape 55's from Marco one briar, and one morta.
Sorry have no idea what happened to the picture and it will not let me add one.

Jun 27, 2016
Some poor guy on another forum just bought a Moretti Magnum from an ebay flipper who puts "Ardor Moretti" in his titles, so he thinks he bought an "Ardor Moretti". (They have nothing to do with each-other.) For what he paid, Marco probably would have made him two, or at least saved him some money.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
So, I won my ebay auction on Sunday, and this morning I woke up to a very kind message from Marco with Moretti confirming the order and alerting me that a tracking number for the shipment would be coming. Sure enough, the tracking number e-mail had already arrived by that time, and I clicked and saw the pipe would be coming on Wednesday. That's pretty quick, I thought, getting my package 7 business days later, from Italy to the San Francisco, USA area. Nope, it's scheduled to arrive THIS Wednesday. As in 2 business days. Unreal! Pretty impressed so far, to say the least.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Nah, no problems. I only ordered a single pipe. It actually arrived today, which is unbelievable considering the auction closed Sunday. And it came from Italy. Like, the shipping from Smoking Pipes or P&C with UPS takes 7-9 days to get to me, though that is usually free so I can't complain. 2 business days from Italy for $18 is pretty sweet.

I'll post a picture or two later, but so far, I am thrilled with it. Kind of obscene how nice the thing is for what I paid for it.

Reactions: k9shag
Status
Not open for further replies.