Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 9.18.51 PM.png

It's pretty rare I see a pipe and with in seconds know I'm going to buy it. I opened up PM this afternoon and saw this pipe - The Savinelli Autograph. It's definitely an odd pipe but striking and I love it. EXCEPT I can't buy it because it's not for sale any more! So now for the next few days I have to come on PM and see the one that got away!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
View attachment 93558

It's pretty rare I see a pipe and with in seconds know I'm going to buy it. I opened up PM this afternoon and saw this pipe - The Savinelli Autograph. It's definitely an odd pipe but striking and I love it. EXCEPT I can't buy it because it's not for sale any more! So now for the next few days I have to come on PM and see the one that got away!
Those came up Thursday afternoon at 3:30pm EST. It and a couple of their sandblasted fan shapes were around $270 and were up for a couple of hours prior to selling.

Reactions: wyfbane and shanez

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Those came up Thursday afternoon at 3:30pm EST. It and a couple of their sandblasted fan shapes were around $270 and were up for a couple of hours prior to selling.

I picked up an Autograph Mignon fan that looks just like that full size one a few weeks ago.

The freehand is now on my list to find something like, especially since it was a Mignon which is a line I particularly like.

Better pic:

002-790-0772.4449.jpg

I so want one!

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
The 1.37" depth chamber kept me from buying it.
Absolutely. Mignons are quite small but for a guy like me who doesn't smoke everyday and can be susceptible to nic-hit they are ideal for things like either of GH&C's Happy Brown Bogie or Dark Flake Unscented.

I could be happy having nothing but Mignons for stronger (to me) blends and large Yanik meers for everything else. Of course I'm still happy to have all of my other pipes though.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Absolutely. Mignons are quite small but for a guy like me who doesn't smoke everyday and can be susceptible to nic-hit they are ideal for things like either of GH&C's Happy Brown Bogie or Dark Flake Unscented.

I could be happy having nothing but Mignons for stronger (to me) blends and large Yanik meers for everything else. Of course I'm still happy to have all of my other pipes though.
The fan was almost two inches deep and debated buying it.

Reactions: wyfbane and jpmcwjr

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013

I want this and I want that, but if unable to get them I will be happy with the pipes I have.

Now that's a massive accommodation!

Reactions: shanez