PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
haha yes I am sure NYC is a dump.. I mean Newark was their literal garbage dump.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
Ugh, NYC. My sister lives in Manhattan. Why anyone would want to live somewhere that constantly reeks of hot garbage and stale piss is beyond me.
Such a dump; is she a social justice warrior? I see literally no reason to live in that dump other than to be with people who seem to care about meaningless social ideals that never get fixed. That Mayor De Blasio is the worst mayor in history; Bloomberg was surprisingly decent.

Reactions: BROBS

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Such a dump; is she a social justice warrior? I see literally no reason to live in that dump other than to be with people who seem to care about meaningless social ideals that never get fixed. That Mayor De Blasio is the worst mayor in history; Bloomberg was surprisingly decent.

Even worse, an Actor :) (Aka concierge, usher, waitress, etc.)

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Yes; I've had my fair share of relationship with those. Nice girls with big dreams living in hell on earth.

Fortunately for her, her living situation is subsidized by loving parents who bought into the dream decades ago and don't have the heart to cut her off.

Whereas if I take a beer out of their fridge, I am mercilessly derided until I replace it with a six pack.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
Fortunately for her, her living situation is subsidized by loving parents who bought into the dream decades ago and don't have the heart to cut her off.

Whereas if I take a beer out of their fridge, I am mercilessly derided until I replace it with a six pack.
Same here; guess it's us dudes. Is she single? I'm young(thirties) and recently single; I've got some money too

• Wow
Reactions: BROBS

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Same here; guess it's us dudes. Is she single? I'm young(thirties) and recently single; I've got some money too

Hahaha, with a post like that I wouldn't tell you if she was! Kidding aside, no she is not. Married to a lighting dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.