PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
Gas prices are very high and it's going to impact a lot of people's plans this summer.

That said 16 hours driving is not something I would look forward to at any price. I know nothing of where you are coming from or what you are coming with, but there are trains and perhaps other show goers you could pick up along the way.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
For those who remember having the pipe show at Pheasant Run, the resort is burning.

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
For those who remember having the pipe show at Pheasant Run, the resort is burning.

If we can't have the resort for our pipe show, no one can!!! :)

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
Really wanted to go this year to make some memories and get caught up on all the things I’ve been missing out on being COVID restricted to online. Like meeting up coming artists, taking part in the swap meet, meeting some of you all in person, seeing some old friends in the pipe world, getting up to date on the pipe/tobacco “gossip”, freebies etc but as hard as I tried life kept putting up obstacles. I am hoping to go next year. To all that are able to attend, you are going to have a blast! There really is nothing like the Chicago pipe show in person.

Reactions: jguss