PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
This is a great opportunity to meet up with our virtual friends, in Person!

Last edited:
Reactions: dino and jpmcwjr

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Can’t make it this year. Is there any on line content or videos available during or after the show?

Brewfan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 5, 2021
Louisville, KY, USA
A little over a 5 hour drive for me. Still, I'm planning to make a long day of it since I can only spare one day. I did a marathon open-to-close day at Disneyland once, so I'm feeling confident. I'll probably do Saturday.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
A six hour drive for me and I hate the ten minute drive to work. With gas pushing $5/gallon here, it's even more of a no. Really nothing there that I can't see online and it would be too much of a distraction to enjoy smoking.

Reactions: kola

mav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2021
Chicago
I will be there, of course. You will meet me as you check in, as Sue Bender and I are at the Registration/Entry table all day Saturday.
Make sure you say hello and remind me of your Forum "handle."
I hope to see all my Forum friends!
I'm here in Chicago and will definitely be there! Being my first pipe show I'm wondering about Friday, is this day for people looking to buy estate pipes? Will those vendors be there Saturday too? Thanks!

Reactions: Papamique

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
I'm here in Chicago and will definitely be there! Being my first pipe show I'm wondering about Friday, is this day for people looking to buy estate pipes? Will those vendors be there Saturday too? Thanks!
The "swap" on Friday is where anyone can get half a table to sell anything for a few hours. New, estate, accessory, collections, etc.

The show proper, Saturday and Sunday, is where vendors have whole table displays out the entire time. There will be plenty of estate pipes at both, as well as some semi-private action happening in the room block.

NC TX ID pipeman

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 25, 2021
North Carolina,Texas,Idaho
I want to go to this show since last time I have attended in 2018..Its a 16 hours drive for me and 960 miles one way...Gas is going ridiculesly up almost every day and it got to the point where I am at the edge not to even go...I would have to mark up stuff for sale so it covers my trip expenses...Just during last week price of my trip raised 50$ in gas because of prices skyrocketing...Its really getting ridicules..