Who Has The Guts to Try This Aromatic Tobacco?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Neerup Pipes
156 Fresh Peterson Pipes
72 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
3 Fresh Il Cerchio Pipes
4 Fresh Todd Johnson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Some food simulated aromatic flavorings turn me off more than others. I like some of the whiskey, rum, liqueur flavorings, though they are not exactly food, and some of the fruit and nut flavors. Vanilla is at the margin. Chocolate, cherry, caramel, and on into the food pyramid don't call out to me. I can enjoy the occasional bowl, but having a whole pouch or tin, I don't think so.

I would absolutely buy this to take to a pipe show or gathering and get everyone to try a bowl.
Reminds me of when I went to my first pipe show at The Briary, some Italian guy comes up and offers me some of his homemade blend... which turns out to have Altoids mint in it. I had to discreetly slide away from him and dump the bowl into a potted plant. It was BAD.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
I wonder if the cucumber is a subtle flavour the testers picked up coming from the natural cured leaf, or if it was something they added intentionally....hmmm. I'd give it a try if offered a bowl, but wouldn't spend money on a tin

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Reminds me of when I went to my first pipe show at The Briary, some Italian guy comes up and offers me some of his homemade blend... which turns out to have Altoids mint in it. I had to discreetly slide away from him and dump the bowl into a potted plant. It was BAD.
Now that is just cruel. Adding altoids, not dumping it out. You did the right thing.

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Craig, why don't you buy a tin for the Chicago Pipe Show. I'll buy a cheap MM and smoke a bowl of it. Can't promise I'll finish the bowl but I would at least try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.