Who Forgot To Set Their Clocks Back? (USA)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
For those living in the US, daylight savings time ended at 2am, local time this morning. For those who forgot to set their clocks back (show of hands), how long did it take you to realize you were an hour early this morning?

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
430 here instead of 530, thanks to the switch I get another hour of pay tonight!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I just told my wife and daughter that they can go back to bed and I will wake them when it is time to get up.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I reset ours, but someone forgot to update the internal clocks of our dog and cat. So, we were up at 5:30 AM. Now,I have to struggle to stay awake for Sunday Night Football. On a positive note, we got a lot done early... (smoked, read the paper, ran two miles, now heading outside)

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Oh good, I thought it was going to be tonight (Sunday)! I start night shift again tonight, after being back on days for a year, and I thought I was going to have to work 13 1/2hrs instead of 12 1/2hrs! It's gonna be a long night either way you look at it! Wish me luck guys!

jkenp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
NW Indiana
Almost everything I have is smarter than me. That might have also been true in the Dark Ages.
Except for my wrist watch, all my clock set themselves.
Even Microsoft got it right this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.