Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

geoffs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2022
Ontario
With the appropriate perspective, pipe tobacco is a damn bargain. Maybe I'm scarred by living in Canadia, but a special dram might cost me over $10, and a fine cigar at least $30. If I pay a hundred bucks for a special tin I'm still only paying 5 bucks a smoke. As an everyday tobacco - no way. But on occasion, I can't think of many cheaper indulgences I would enjoy nearly as much.

F

fMf Piper

All of us in the pipe tobacco hobby have different comfort zones regarding our purchases of things like homes and cars as well as pipes and pipe tobaccos. I am always just as happy for those who are able to purchase high dollar tins of something that they wanted as those who email me after being excited that they got a $30 tin of something that they wanted. We are fellow hobbyists who, hopefully, have the same excitement level for any purchase of something that we are after. And a hearty thanks to each and every one of you who chooses to spend some of your earnings with me, whether it be a $20 tin of tobacco or a $100 tin. And I promise to work hard at keeping Pipestud.com is a snob free zone!

Steve
Being new to the pipe smoking, this is what I love about pipe smoking. There is a pipe and tobacco to fit literally every budget of anyone who is interested in joining this amazing hobby and community.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Finally opened the box that came from @pipestud thats been sitting on the workbench. To me this is a great example of getting some aged Virginia at a very reasonable price, nothing exotic, but I’ve found I like Peterson Flake and this is like having some cellared for 5+ years. I’ll pop one open and let it air out. Was going to have some on St. Patrick’s Day, but the Irish in me says, “ have the fecking Peterson!”
50A43E2A-3FEE-4FE0-AA57-50D94F15D626.jpeg