PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You have an enviable collection.
It would be nice to see a group photo of your Castellos
I have 14 Castellos I think lol but more on the way since I can't get enough of them ? one day I will post all of them together it's just that I also like to give them each the individual attention they deserve...

Last edited:

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Was thinking the forums have been quiet lately, haven't seen Cigar Ash Queen post anything for a while..
Then another great Castello!
Love the grain and white stem on this one, worth posting in the colored stems thread.
That white stem is awesome.
Thank you! Ohhh I didn't know that there was a thread for colored stems ? maybe the moderator can move it to there.. I never really know which thread to post under so I usually do it in the "show us your pipe" thread... ?

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Just chuckled at the lipstick comment and seen the first photo, I used to have the same problem back in the day...?

Of course I'm joking...

?
?
??? Well you know I am fan of bright red lipsticks... So this is something I have to deal with but in case there's any ladies here who might relate to this, I can confirm that it comes right off, no sign of lipstick after I cleaned my pipe. I used a soft cloth and it looks good as new. That's another reason why I love Castello pipes so much, I find they are so easy to clean and care for unlike many other kinds of pipes that I have...