Which Celebrity Would You Put In The Post Office?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Eltang Basic Pipes
72 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
9 Fresh Caminetto Pipes
18 Fresh Mastro Geppetto Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
jane-fonda-memorial-urinal.jpg

jimbo69

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2014
Read the title and thought like a postmaster general type appointment. Gary Busey would win that hands down. :rofl:
"Celebrities"? I usually ask 'who?' to my oldest son. :puffpipe:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's the funny thing. I don't know celebrities anymore. They are thrown at me online and sometimes in TV ads, obviously shown as someone I will quickly recognize and respond to, and I don't know if I am looking at a singer, actor, sports figure, or what. I am greatly amused when some fine looking woman appears and commences to intimate her beauty secrets, obviously relying on the viewers' admiration for her work, and to me she could be another waitress who got a lucky break through an audition for the ad. Okay, so I'm in the geezer cohort, and the ad people don't care. But I'm somewhat alert and curious. So this is also a clue that audiences are so segmented that nearly any A-list celebrity is actually an anonymous stranger to large cohorts of the public. Different genres of music have completely separate stars and audiences, different sports fan bases, different video game or fantasy sports demographics. The idea that any celebrity face rings a bell with more than 30% of the population is a wild fantasy. If Lady Gaga isn't in her stage paraphernalia, I'm not sure I'd even know who she was. In a suit, I might guess she was a CEO of something.
So, for the wanted poster: Big Bird. It would liven up wanted posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.