PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
Never had the MacBaren Vanilla Cream, but I do loves me some 1Q. Im not sure that I like it well enough to order a pound of it, but I usually have 2-4 ounces of it on hand at all times.

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
Lane 1Q, without question.
Leonard Wortzel

Brand Manager, Pipe & RYO Tobacco

Lane Limited

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
"Why not just get half a pound each?"
You, sir, are an IDEA MAN.
I'm not big on Aros myself, but a half pound of each sounds like a good idea.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I have had both, what I have to say is that 1Q never dissapoints, its always good, sometimes really good.
Vanilla flake is either a horrible disappointment or utterly fantastic, but its hard for me to keep it consistent.
I would personally get 1Q

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm with Leonard (and I'm sure Lawrence as well). 1-Q all the way. Not that Mac BAren's Vanilla isn't great, just not as utilitarian or cheap as 1-Q.
-Jason

sirsmokesalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2012
North Carolina
When it comes to PURE vanilla...It's hard to beat McClelland's Vanilla black Cavendish in my opinion.

You can smoke it by itself, or use it to mix with some of your other tobaccos that need a little "Help"

in the vanilla flavor department.

I just did a trade on here and got an ounce of 1Q. I wasn't really impressed with the taste, but it smelled good!

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I've only had Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream (loose and flake), so I couldn't really say which is better. I can say though, that I enjoy Vanilla Cream a lot, especially in the flake form. It has yet to disappoint me.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
1Q. I've smoked the Vanilla Cream and it's not a bad smoke but in my experience doesn't keep as well, even in sealed jars. My 1Q has always stayed fresh and you can get some great buys on it.
Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.