Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
He is probably sat in a comfy chair with his feet up somewhere and enjoying bowl after bowl of Brown Sugar Flake, getting lost in the moment and totally oblivious to all around him.
Now, who can blame him for that eh?
Regards,
Jay.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
What is it with this huge political divide that is separating Americans? Those who hate trump are only equaled in stupidity by those who love trump. All I know for sure is that you're all a bunch of stupid racists.
Cosmic!!!??? Come here boy! Cosmic!!!??

Glad to know you guys recognize when the law has stepped away, ha ha. Yep, it's that time of year when I have to put on my part-time farmer boots, pack up a few pouches of Carter Hall, and try to get this damned tractor to crank. Corn just don't plant itself, but some boys down at Monsanto are trying to fix that for me, ha ha. I'll be back as soon as the Mrs. Cosmic realizes I'm done and just doodling around in the barn. Then its back to wearing clothes and benchwork, and patroling my beat on the super hiway of bad hombre pipe smokers.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Behind every productive man, there's a wife with a rolling pin. Glad to see you're among us still, Cosmic.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Saw some helicopters, about 20 police cars and an armored personal carrier go screaming past with sirens on... so we may not know where Cosmic is, but we know in what direction he is heading!

Status
Not open for further replies.