Where Should I Stop on my Roadtrip (BM's, Tobacco Related)?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
60 Fresh Neerup Pipes
2 Fresh Kent Rasmussen Pipes
3 Fresh Bill Shalosky Pipes
48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
I'm driving through the following cities over the next month and don't want to miss any tobacconists or tobacco points of interest along the way. If you know of anything in or near theses cities, please let me know:

Nashville
Memphis
Little Rock

Denton/ Dallas
Waco
Austin
San Antonio
Houston

Lake Charles
New Orleans*

*Does anyone know if Daughters and Ryan gives tours of their perique production?

Thanks!!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't think it's on your route, but a friend recommended to me Bennington Tobacco in Sarasota, Florida, at least in your direction.

It's really hard to tell your routes. But, if you go from Nashville to New Orleans, take 65 South, and just when you pass through Birmingham into Homewood, stop at The Briary. You won't be disappointed. I have visited most pipe shops in the Southeast, and I haven't found one like it. It is like a top end pipe gallery, with just about every tobacco in stock, except C&D stuff. Tell Aubrey and Smoky Joe, Cosmic sent ya.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
You'll pass through Jackson on the way from Nashville to Memphis. Ye Old Pipe Shop and Cigar Lounge is worth a visit. Nashville Cigar is the former Uptown and it's decent but not what it once was.

Reactions: fightnhampster

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Just outside of Nashville, you'll find BriarWorks. They are a great bunch of fellows.

In Austin, you'll find Habana House and Pipe World.

The Habana House up north, off of Highway 183 and Lake Creek Parkway area is the one to go to. (there are two).

For Pipe World, hit the new location off of I-35 and McNiel. It has a great outside deck and an indoor lounge.

If your Austin time falls on a Wednesday or weekend, let me know and I'll try to catch up.

1620446051303.jpeg

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
Just outside of Nashville, you'll find BriarWorks. They are a great bunch of fellows.

In Austin, you'll find Habana House and Pipe World.

The Habana House up north, off of Highway 183 and Lake Creek Parkway area is the one to go to. (there are two).

For Pipe World, hit the new location off of I-35 and McNiel. It has a great outside deck and an indoor lounge.

If your Austin time falls on a Wednesday or weekend, let me know and I'll try to catch up.

View attachment 78917
Thanks for the offer! I will be with the wife and kids, so at best we will be swinging through Austin. We will be in Dallas, San Marcos, and San Antonio for a day or more each.

I will see how far off the highway they are.the closer to I35, the more likely a stop in will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.