PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
A while ago Kashmir said he was involved with his new job, and would be posting periodically on YouTube. Occasionally he still shows up, but it's too far between.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
If any of you folks are on Facebook, Kashmir is highly active moderating a few pipe related pipe smoking groups. You can find him if you join the Gentlemen's Pipe Smoking Society group on Facebook.
-- Pat

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
If any of you folks are on Facebook, Kashmir is highly active moderating a few pipe related pipe smoking groups. You can find him if you join the Gentlemen's Pipe Smoking Society group on Facebook.
-- Pat

Yep, what Pat said.

Dan,

Gabrieli Pipes :puffy:

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
I see him a lot on FB, but I really miss his presence here. Very knowledgeable and the sharpest of wits.

Dec 24, 2012
Kashmir is doing a great job with the Gentlemen's Pipe Smoking Society group on Facebook. One thing that is really neat about it is that there are a ton of carvers who are also members and they show a lot of their works in progress.

My biggest issue with the Facebook pipe pages are that there are like 5,000 people, most posting on stuff at the same time. So, it makes comments just fall in the cracks, and drives me crazy with all of the follow-up notifications. If I ever comment or post there, my phone sounds like a pinball machine for an entire day.

Status
Not open for further replies.