PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Haven't seen Bootleg or Cyndy post on here in while...did I miss something? Hope they are ok.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I know they were moving, and I seem to remember hearing that Cyndi had been feeling kinda bad. The last time I saw anything out of them was a couple of posts on FB a few days back. I'm sure they'll be back soon.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
they have three kids as I remember, moving with three young kids has got to be a pretty major re-settling.
yeah the last I've seen of them around here was over a month ago, but then again, I don't read everything.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I think they moved a couple of months ago: We're Moving.
Cyndi was on the forum briefly about a week ago. Shaun hasn't posted anything for about a month.

I sent him a PM a couple of weeks ago to wish them well, but it hasn't been received yet.
I hope they are doing well. They are missed, but they remain in my prayers.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Are they all going to that forum where a certain software is being sold?

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
You know how it is. The weather starts changing and they ge a chance to come out of the cave and the first thing they do is go on a vacation. They will be back.

joe912

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2011
Wasilla, Alaska
You know how it is. The weather starts changing and they ge a chance to come out of the cave and the first thing they do is go on a vacation. They will be back.
Yeah, I'm going on vacation in a few weeks. And for some reason I got a little retarded and I'm going to be in Jackassville, FL for a few days.
Isn't that your city Toker?

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
That'd be my guess as to why some people have been posting less often, the time of year. School's closing in on letting out and the weather is heating up. Here in Vegas today it's supposed to hit 90. People are getting out and doing summer things now like gardening, vacationing, landscaping, and the ever important tanning and swimming (preferably in that order :) ). It's the best time of the year, at least in Vegas, to walk around town puffing on your pipe.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
It's very cyclic. We've had many members who are regular contributors for a few to six months, then, POOF! They're gone. Of all the people that joined up around the same time I did, I think hobie is the most prolific. I can't remember everyone that joined up, granted, but still...
-Jason

nmbigfoot02

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2011
I can't answer as to why they aren't on the forum of late, but rest assured that they are doing fine. I saw them in the flesh at our last club meeting.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Good to hear--I wasn't aware they'd moved and hadn't gotten a response from some emails.

I've been absent a bit myself lately--opening another coffee bar in Manhattan, and these projects tend to create a vacuum which sucks my life into limbo. But I ain't leavin', and I'm keeping my secret decoder ring :D

Status
Not open for further replies.