PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
Hobie dug up a bunch of old posts( which were good)... and I got to seeing a bunch of members who were really active a year or so ago.... lots of posts..preferred members and such.. that we never hear from now.... Just wondering what happens that makes someone who is certainly active just quit? Sapo59 and Jonesing are two that I recall but there are a lot more... any thoughts?

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Wier blier, limber lock,

three geese in a flock.

One flew east. One flew west.

One flew over the cuckoo's nest.

O-U-T spells out.

Goose swoops down and plucks YOU out.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
It's really the norm on most bbs/forums boards, bowhatchie. Things like work and life outside the computer get in the way, interests atrophy, and email addresses change. Such it is in the digital age.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Well some people grow tired of getting online and posting and other times something happens they don't like and they leave, and sometimes people get banned!! (although I do not believe anyone has ever been banned on PM.com)

surfmac211

Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
People tend to come and go on forums, its just part of the game and how it works sometimes. Some people have difference of opinions, some people get bored, some people take breaks, and some people just leave. Nothing serious, it just happens.

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I know that jonesing had something of a falling out, at one point in the past. I was actually just wondering about this in regards to Phil. Oh well.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I ran them all off, everyone of them :nana:
I had 4500+ posts over on a Honda VFR forum, then sold both of mine, and quit going to the forum...it happens, but like you it makes you wonder what happened. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.