PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
As a single guy, in my computer cave in the house. Hey scottn, I do 1/72 WWII, vehicles, aircraft and some boats - you?

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I typically smoke outside, either sitting or standing on the porch or I sit at the picnic table we have on the front lawn. Occasionally I will smoke inside, but it isn't in my house, it's in my dads studio.

oldshacker

Might Stick Around
Oct 26, 2012
Here in Dayton, Ohio I smoke only pipes and cigars outside or in the garage. I am my own boss when my wife and daughters :worship: are out shopping or i'm working in my neighbors yards. I even take long bicycle rides and have been known to pull out a pipe at lunch stops and get a few good laughs. But, the house and cars are off limits for me :roll:

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I have a 700 sq ft shop off my house which is divided into 3 rooms; a back workshop, a single car garage and a bonus room. I converted the single car garage into my man cave. I smoke my cigars and pipes there, but do enjoy a pipe or cigar on the patio on a nice summer evening staring up at the stars.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Here's a photo of my "Smokin Hole" in my "Man-cave"... AKA "The Dog House." :D
Smokinhole.jpg

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
I read through this thread and the other and I suppose there are advantages to being single...I smoke a cob in the car and my briars around the house...in the living room, in the bedroom, in the "library" usually though I just hang out on my couch and watch discovery channel with a pipe

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Just about anywhere unless someone seriously objects. And by seriously objects I mean they have a gun to my ribs.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
So far, just the front stoop outside. I've never been a fan of stale smoke smell (had friends growing up whose parents smoked, and my MIL used to until she broke her hip a few years back... long story), and we're hoping to sell our current house once the market recovers sufficiently.

willwoodbine

Lurker
Nov 30, 2012
I would love to have a den of sorts, but sadly the apartment dosnt come with +1man room. The other half promoises one day, but for now Im stuck to out door smoking, this evening I popped up onto my buildings roof.
1812123.jpg

1812122.jpg

1812121.jpg

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
My wife is very understanding. I can smoke anywhere on the patio or the upstairs deck that I want to smoke. In Houston most of the winter days are tolerable to smoke outside, howver, the summer evenings can get a little warm and humid so I ramp up the outside fan on the patio and I'm in bliss.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I have relocated to a shed in the backyard. I ran a extension cord to it so that I can have a little heat in the winter., although Colorado hasn't really been that cold lately.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
As often as possible, around the campfire after a good day of riding horses in the mountains.

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
By the lake, in the garage, front yard, back yard, but mostly in the house by the fireplace.

oldpops41

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2012
In the livingroom the wife loves it and since I got her an electric fireplace she says the english blends smells like the fire is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.