PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sittingbear

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
I see on Pipes and Cigars that my favorite aro of all time, Comoy's Cask #2 (Portwood) is no longer available for purchase and it's also out of stock everywhere else I look. In fact, I'm having a hard time finding any of their blends. Did Comoy's give up the ghost?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014

• Love
Reactions: Pipewizard420

sittingbear

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
Thanks. Obviously other Comoy's lovers are asking the same thing. Although I don't see that the question was answered... I guess we'll just wait and see?

pipezilla

Lurker
Jun 18, 2018
My local shop has everything except cask 4 and 7.

I’ve emailed many shops and spoke to many people regarding Comoy’s Blends. The one that I trust the most is they changed distributers, there’s some in fighting at the head of the tobacco division and with covid, sourcing leaf, trade ect and its a mess.

but really no one knows for sure if it’s really “gone”. P&C is full of crap saying “it’s no longer available”. They still have McClellands on their site.

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I posted the other thread about Comoys and was hoping someone with a bit more inside knowledge might know something, but it seems that many of these tobacco brands are quite secret as to the availability of blends even if they DO actually pull them from open market...time will tell I guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.