PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Keweenaw

Lurker
Dec 16, 2020
Michigan
In my easy chair at the moment with a Cavicchi filled with 965 from 08'. Look forward to sitting outside again. Too damn cold in MI lately to enjoy one's self. Cheers.....

Reactions: kurtbob

gemtx

Might Stick Around
Dec 20, 2020
Dallas, TX
Yesterday, in the cold garage smoking Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired Ready Rubbed in a huge Mr. Brog Lumberjack while reading a good book. I'm in Texas with all the pipes-freezing and such.

Reactions: UncleRasta

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
I've been taking a daily break at work mid-day to hide out and have a bowl in the company car. Been giving Bob's Chocolate Flake a solid effort, mixing in the usual bowls of SG Sam's Flake in a beautiful no name pot with a variety of all grain types.

Popped open a small jar of Match Elizabethan that's been on ice for a while, wow this stuffed aged amazingly. That's gonna be today's smoke after I get my second COVID vaccine shot, in a WDC "Billy" Demuth large Dublin.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Currently sitting outside on a sunny somewhat warm day in Tucson (supposed to be 72 this afternoon). Smoking Cornell and Diehl's XX Flake in a Stanwell bamboo Dublin that was my very first pipe purchase back in 2009.