PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Jan 31, 2021
Peak District, UK
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Hi there fellow pipe smokers -

I'm just wondering where you're sitting and smoking today - and what you're smoking on!

In these strange times where many of us can't see many new places or smoke with our friends, it might be nice to do so virtually. Send in a picture if you can!

I'm enjoying a bowl of JF Germain's Virginia Goldleaf in a beautiful strip of snowy woodland in the Peak District. It's been great to get out and about after a busy week cooped up working - hands are pretty cold though!

Happy smoking :)

IMG_6936.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 12, 2021
JFG anything is the best. Nice move...grea
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Hi there fellow pipe smokers -

I'm just wondering where you're sitting and smoking today - and what you're smoking on!

In these strange times where many of us can't see many new places or smoke with our friends, it might be nice to do so virtually. Send in a picture if you can!

I'm enjoying a bowl of JF Germain's Virginia Goldleaf in a beautiful strip of snowy woodland in the Peak District. It's been great to get out and about after a busy week cooped up working - hands are pretty cold though!

Happy smoking :)

View attachment 65794
t picture.

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
Old Gowrie in a MM Twain this evening and on the FL porch as usual. With all the floors and one bathroom remodel completed at the wife's "request" still have one more bathroom, house painting, new landscaping, and some closet pantry remodels to complete at zero debt before I'm "authorized" to move forward on the mini-split A/C garage project.
In reality she is my way better half and we agreed on the priorities. :col:

Rook

Lurker
Jul 17, 2016
Fort Smith Arkansas
I was sitting out in the snow today. Sipping a strong pot of Pu Erh tea. While puffing on Star of The East Flake. One year aged. A massive bowl packed in my Salvinelli Trevi 602. While reading Brave New World. In the last few weeks its been on the peak of a hiking trail close to home. That overlooks a massive creek. More of a river. For miles. While listening to Ravel.