New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept early last night, woke up to a wonderful morning in a long time at 5AM, I was like FINALLY I can have some Midnight Ride in the morning (I am more nocturnal). Freshened up, opened my main door for some fresh air. (Now I dont have a typical home where I live, I have a studio apartment. So the main door opens directly into the living room.) Snoozed another 60 minutes and when I woke up to my horror my mobile was gone from the desk, my Longines Heritage....gone !!
Followed all the procedures to block the SIM, called the cops, submitted online report with all the last tracking info etc.
Went to work at 8, had a nagging headache (throbbing temples), somehow finished work at 6 (Being Head of Department, I have to sometimes cover up for team members or fellow colleagues). Came back home, and voila my super expensive Bluetooth adapter croaks out !!
Its 8:55PM, im sitting here, naked, contemplating what to do next. Hmmm sounds like I'll be having 3-4 cans of super chilled beer (oh thats because I ran out of Single Malt and didnt bothered to stock up. In India you cant store over 5 litres of liquor at home) with some Biryani...............and FINALLY that 6AM Pipe 15 hrs after the fact.
Cheers,

Chris :puffpipe:

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
At least there was beer and biryani (Hopefully Hyderabadi). Those are two things that certainly bring my spirits up. Sorry you had a wonky day, but without those we wouldn't appreciate the good ones as much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.