When Do Retailers Typically Post A "New" Blend For Sale On The Release Date?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I ask this mainly because I have a full day of work tomorrow and my first chance after 0900 EST to grab some Cringle Flake will not be until 1400 or so if I am lucky. Of course, just before everyone is taking a week off for Thanksgiving, we have funding proposals due. Thank you 2020 for screwing up even these timelines.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I'm turning in a two week notice tomorrow and making the jump from private sector to public sector. There's a 50/50 chance my current employer will be so pissed, he fires me on the spot. Jokes on him as I'll have all day to F5 on the website, waiting to get Cringle Flake tin# 00001
Congrats to you! Private sector can be a real bitch. Managers are hit and miss. I jumped from private sector to NGO. Best move in the world. Good luck on Tin #0001.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Congrats to you! Private sector can be a real bitch. Managers are hit and miss. I jumped from private sector to NGO. Best move in the world. Good luck on Tin #0001.
Thank you! I'm happy to move away from The Market® and focus more on honing my skill and providing quality service. The stress and uncertain hours are gone and I have a predictable career ladder with requisite salary structure. Found an opportunity to (hopefully) benefit the public vs the moneyed few and the pay cut, considering cost of benefits, is only a couple thousand during my first year. Saw all that and jumped like a lemming into the sea.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Thanks, everyone. Got my order in. I left a few for everyone else. I only ordered 10 so as to not be a hoarder pig. Also, I am heading to Boston to pick up my son for the holiday break so Peretti's and Watch City are on my list to visit.

Reactions: 3rdguy

strave19

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2011
At 7,000 tins I'd expect it to stick around for a little while at least. The barrel aged no.1 was 4400(?) and is still around - although the Cringle probably appeals to a wider audience. Who knows!

Reactions: leonidas

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
At 7,000 tins I'd expect it to stick around for a little while at least. The barrel aged no.1 was 4400(?) and is still around - although the Cringle probably appeals to a wider audience. Who knows!
I have a feeling this run of Cringle will go much faster, even with the higher tin count.

Reactions: dcon

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I resisted the urge to go bananas on the Cringle Flake in order to hold out for the limited GLP anniversary stuff that's due to drop next week.

Tis the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.