What's the worst tobacco you've ever smoked?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I know I've said it before, but for me, Peterson's Old Dublin is the single, worst, nasty tasting/smelling tobacco. I can't get myself to like it. Funny thing is, I like Balkan Sasieni, which some have said it is very similar to...
-Jason

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Uncle no mice the copper heads and rattle snakes keep the population down . The PEG in the Borkum is the same they used on the mummies in days of old .

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I would say the hands down worst tobacco I have had the displeasure of smoking was 4noggins' Button Bay. The batch I had a sampling of was way too peppery for me. Took a number of smokes to rid the pipes of the offensive leavings.

peace

Lurker
Sep 3, 2010
I haven't tried many tobaccoes yet, but in the few that I have tasted, two that I really had immense displeasure in smoking were Sail green, and Borkum Riff Cherry.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Probably Borkum Riff Whiskey or Short Cut To Mushrooms (sorry fellas, got a free sample at the B&M because he had found it after losing it for a year lol but it had been in a baggy this whole time so I suppose it wasn't the right moisture level).

searock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2010
Years ago (around the time of the first Gulf War) there was a pipe shop in town that sold something called "Patriot Blend". It smelled and tasted like paregoric. In case you youngsters don't know what paregoric is, it's a medacine used for stomuch aches and it tastes and smells TERRIBLE! I used to call the blend "Skud".

Status
Not open for further replies.