PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I received the same email and coupon. I didn't have any orders withthem during the IPSD debacle, so I think they're just going down the customer list and blasting out apologies and coupons.

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
Nothing but catalogs from them, they all go in the garage now. Don't even care about the coffee, what happened to my tobacco?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
As competitive as online retail in pipes and pipe tobacco is, I think the profit margin must be slim, and the margin for error too. Two good things about P&C are best prices on new Stanwell pipes, good pricing on Big Ben pipes, and to mention two others, Russ O.'s presence as a blending guru and availability of some blends not carried many or any other places. I won't repeat the complaint column, but I hope they can get it back in the road. No coupon here. I may not have processed an order recently enough. I hope these problems don't "do in" one of the larger online retailers for pipes and tobacco.

cally454

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2012
In this day and age it's rare for a person and or company to admit fault on something they could of diverted and blamed on a subcontractor, IT dept etc. the apology was enough to get me back the coupon is a nice jesture

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Got the same Apology notice yesterday. Put in an order. It shipped this morning. P&C is making an effort to mend fences. Since I experienced only a slight delay on one order I don't have any complaints. I guess I'm just unlucky because in the vast scheme of things, a two week delay on an order of tobacco just doesn't seem like much of a deal compared to real issues I and others have had to deal with over the past couple of years. I do appreciate the gesture on the part of P&C.

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
I never and I mean NEVER, received a code or anything from them. I don't expect to get one either. My IPSD order shipped but the invoice said it shipped with coffee. It didn't.
With all these sales and now a coupon, I think they must have noticed a considerable drop in orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.