PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigknickers

Lurker
May 26, 2020
England
Hello gang from me in sunny Surrey in England. After 50 something years, I've dived in to embrace the joy that is the pipe...................absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but 'who dares wins' as they say.
I've done the decent thing n bought a good ol' american meershaum cob pipe n am awaiting the arrival of some Gawith Hogarth to sling in and blow the back of my head off (I'm not a smoker, unless you count 1 cigar a year)...........wish me luck, I'm gonna need a lot of help I suspect!!
A quick question if I may..............which country has the most pipe smokers?

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
Welcome from the colonies.

And I suspect the answer to any question of the form “which country has the most X?” Is China. Just from sheer scale.

Except maybe pork pies.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina, U.S. Take it slow and easy, remembering that enjoyment is the goal. There is plenty of history, information, expertise, and knowhow here on Forums. Questions get answered that I would think are un-answerable. Welcome.

docpierce

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2020
Welcome to the forum. I suspect the answer that you are looking for is the US, As far as I can tell. We have many here from the UK, Europe, Asia and the Antipodes. Nobody from Antarctica, but I may be mistaken.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Northern rivers nsw Australia
Hello gang from me in sunny Surrey in England. After 50 something years, I've dived in to embrace the joy that is the pipe...................absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but 'who dares wins' as they say.
I've done the decent thing n bought a good ol' american meershaum cob pipe n am awaiting the arrival of some Gawith Hogarth to sling in and blow the back of my head off (I'm not a smoker, unless you count 1 cigar a year)...........wish me luck, I'm gonna need a lot of help I suspect!!
Welcome from Australia , good luck , pack light , toke slow , enjoy .

Status
Not open for further replies.