Whatcha Smokin' for the Holidays?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

In my house the Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year) begin on Thanksgiving Day. After that I am thinking of sticking to holiday blends just for fun. For fun mind you :) . I have 3/4 opened tin of We Three Kings from last year, unopened 2020 and 2021 Cringle flake (i plan on getting some 2022), Star of the East, 2022 Jolly old St Nick and 2019 Corn Cob pipe, 2017 McClelland Xmas Cheer and 2017 Holiday Spirit. What you all planning on seeking comfort in this season?

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
I bought two tins of McClelland’s Holiday Spirit, my all-time favorite blend. One as a gift to a close friend, and one to share with my father, it should be a nice holiday season. I’d like to think that I’ll be having more in the future, but it’s just too costly, and I worry about it losing flavor with time.

Last edited:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Went through a couple of tins of this. Thankfully the latakia has mostly given way to the Virginias and orientals.

wHpcyt4_d.webp

butsiethesungo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2016
Broussard, LA
I bought two tins of McClelland’s Holiday Spirit, my all-time favorite blend. One as a gift to a close friend, and one to share with my father, it should be a nice holiday season. I’d like to think that I’ll be having more in the future, but it’s just too costly, and I worry about it losing flavor with time.
You wont be disappointed with McClellands, especially the holiday blends. For those aromatic smokers out there, I think there are a lot of good selections for the holidays and, if you can afford it, Christmas Cheer is certainly a delicious blend :)