Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. We will put a table out with individually wrapped goodies. Packs of M&M, etc... We forgot to buy it earlier, so my wife is out shopping now. What will be put out is a surprise to me as well.

2. The kids will dress up and I will take them for a walk around the neighborhood but no trick or treating (Just waving ? at folks)

3. My elder son is a tween, and I am not sure yet whether he would enjoy the walk, so it may be possible only me and the younger one will go for a walk

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
In the best of times, we will get five or six groups of young kids, and we enjoy complimenting their costumes and doling out candy to them. Then we end up with some candy that we partly eat and the rest goes stale. This year, I think we'll keep the porch light off, with regrets, and hunker down. No use fanning up activity that might not be wise.

Mr.Pink

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2020
Chicago IL
I left the candy bowl outside with an additional bowl of mini hand sanitizers for the kids. Not sure if that was the best idea. I am sure one selfish hoarder will steal the bowl of hand sanitizer. About the best, I can come up with. Our children have been locked down for too long here in Chicago. They need a little social interaction.

The table is set, but only one kid has come so far. We have candies, cookies and chips, and a hand sanitizer if someone needs.
A0E89B6B-EDFD-4FB9-AC08-F36653D77ED4.jpeg2591E136-846E-4B6C-9AA3-C432A65AB3C3.jpegF0209533-E43F-4504-8478-B9C499F92C76.jpeg
1. We will put a table out with individually wrapped goodies. Packs of M&M, etc... We forgot to buy it earlier, so my wife is out shopping now. What will be put out is a surprise to me as well.

2. The kids will dress up and I will take them for a walk around the neighborhood but no trick or treating (Just waving ? at folks)

3. My elder son is a tween, and I am not sure yet whether he would enjoy the walk, so it may be possible only me and the younger one will go for a walk

Status
Not open for further replies.