What Was Your Greatest Food Fight Invention?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
Same for me, but we're talking about dorm "food" not actual food.

This was the food service that unintentionally discovered the world's most powerful laxative. The occasion was a "special" dinner menu to welcome the new assistant dean of girls to the running the women's wing of the dorm. Since she was Latinex (I think this is the currently acceptable descriptor) they decided to make chicken molé.

As far as I know, no one in that kitchen knew anything about molé except that it was supposedly peanut and chocolate. So they mixed up a bunch of Skippy and Bosco and dumped it over the raw chicken, then baked it.

When I passed through the line and looked at the trays of bubbling brown behind the sneeze guard I was filled with a sense of dread, and decided to avoid the molé. Most people went for it, as it was a potential improvement over decommissioned US Cavalry.

About 40 minutes after dinner, students were seized with an urgent and inescapable need to go on a bombing run and the toilets were subjected to a frenzied assault by hundreds of desperate teens on all floors, which in turn overloaded the building's plumbing, causing it to cease to function. It was a perfect storm.
must've been all that hydrogenated oil

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
During college, someone asked me about my last food fight. I looked at everyone at the table and asked, "Can any of you imagine me throwing away food, that I just paid for?" The table was silent.

Reactions: jpmcwjr