What Underrated Blends in Production do You Now Cellar?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Watch City Old Dominion. Almost always available and a world class VaPer. I’ve got 6 pounds in the cellar and the only reason I don’t have more is that it really is always available.
Did you try the tinned version that Ernie released? It's as close as he can come to Hamption Roads, which was the genesis for Old Dominion.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Did you try the tinned version that Ernie released? It's as close as he can come to Hamption Roads, which was the genesis for Old Dominion.

I did and I was so impressed with it that I wrote and posted my first (and only) TR review on it. I should amend what I wrote above, one reason I haven’t bought more is that it is always available. The other reason is that I’m waiting for more tinned OD 25th Anniversary to come out.

ClenchedBilliard

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 19, 2021
Louisiana
I’m not a heavy cellarer (?) by any means, but Mountain Camp is the only one I currently have multiple pounds of. That will likely change though, I’m considering investing in a substantial amount of Super Balkan and when From Beyond comes around again I’m going hot n heavy after it.